Click any logo below to view Some examples of websites we have Designed & Built
We build fully responsive websites that are fully optimized for Social Media & Search Engine Results.
Every Website We Build Is Fully Responsive to Desktop, Mobile & Tablet Platforms
What is Responsive Design?
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user's behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries.
What is a Responsive Website?
Responsive Web Design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones). Responsive Web Design is about using CSS and HTML to resize, hide, shrink, enlarge, or move the content to make it look good on any screen.
How Important Is Responsive Design?
There is no denying the facts. People are on their phones all the time. Next time you are in a public place look around, see how many people you can spot on a smartphone. Responsive Web Design is NOT an option. On April 21, 2015 Google Search starting expanding their use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. A change that affects mobile searches in all languages worldwide.
5 billion searches are performed every day
We want to bring customers to your front door through improved rankings and search engine visibility.
What is Website Optimization?
Also called Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website optimization is a phrase that describes the procedures used to optimize a website to rank well in search engines. Search engine optimization is also commonly known as the design work that cannot be seen by the end user, but is visible to search engines (the back end of your website).
How Does SEO relate to marketing?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.
Why Can't I do SEO Myself?
You 100% can do SEO by yourself, but it isn't easy & it takes a lot of time & patience. Here are a few things you will need to give it a try on your own:
- Website: You cannot succeed at SEO without a well built fully responsive website.
- Time: Even if you know what you are doing SEO takes time. How valuable is your time?
- Commitment: SEO is not a one-time event, you have to commit to the entire process for it to be effective.
- Patience: There is no instant gratification in SEO.
- Learn: Become a student of SEO, read, read & read some more.
- Analytics: Have your website analytics in place at the start so you can test your successes and failures.
- Develop: Build a sitemap, quality titles & meta descriptions, SEO friendly URL's, relevant content & tagging, link building and more.
- Tools: Become an expert at using SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Moz or SpyFu etc.
If you have time to learn & develop everything above then you are set, but if not, we are here to help!
Why Hire SocialxBusiness To Handle your SEO?
- We are professionals. We do this every single day.
- We don't outsource. We do 100% of the work ourselves in our office.
- We don't make false promises or claims. We provide a real service with real analytics & we personally develop & implement techniques to help you achieve your goals.
- No contract. If you are not satisfied with the results of our services, you can cancel at anytime for any reason.